Human Resource Executive
- Manage full spectrum of HR activities including recruitment & retention, performance management, planning staff welfare activities, compensation & benefits and training & development
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records which include annual, sick leave and training records
- Administer training activities such as training plan, OJT and training grants
- Implement and ensure consistent compliance to HR & Admin policies
- Responsible for the organization’s administrative activities related to office services and general administration which includes copy services, office supplies, communication systems and general purchases
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience preferably in manufacturing or services industries
- Well versed with Singapore Employment Law
- Excellent MS Office Application skillsA team player, positive, proactive and possess good communication skills
- Highly organized, meticulous and able to multi-task
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this position, please email us an updated copy of resume to: email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Science Arts Co Pte Ltd (SA) is a reputable and renowned Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) company with more than 40 years of history in Singapore. We are seeking to recruit energetic and aspiring individuals to develop rewarding careers and grow together with the Company.