Quality Control Inspector
- Execute the inspection of raw and auxiliary materials, semi-finished products and finished products in the production process
- Assist in the quality tracking and control of products during the production process, such as quality problems need to be properly handled, and monitoring and reporting of product adverse reactions
- Ensure compliance of company’s quality management system to GMP requirements by documentation control, regular review of protocols and work processes
- To Maintained the QA/QC Documents and uploaded to Document controller
- Diploma / Higher NITEC with at least 1-2 years working experience in similar environment
- Familiar with QC Inspection roles
- Knowledge of GMP principles
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and English
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this position, please email us an updated copy of resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Science Arts Co Pte Ltd (SA) is a reputable and renowned Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) company with more than 40 years of history in Singapore. We are seeking to recruit energetic and aspiring individuals to develop rewarding careers and grow together with the Company.