有意者请联络 6744 2651 或把简历发送至 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage full spectrum of HR activities including recruitment & retention, performance management, planning staff welfare activities, compensation & benefits and training & development
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records which include annual, sick leave and training records
- Administer training activities such as training plan, OJT and training grants
- Implement and ensure consistent compliance to HR & Admin policies
- Responsible for the organization’s administrative activities related to office services and general administration which includes copy services, office supplies, communication systems and general purchases
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience preferably in manufacturing or services industries
- Well versed with Singapore Employment Law
- Excellent MS Office Application skillsA team player, positive, proactive and possess good communication skills
- Highly organized, meticulous and able to multi-task
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this position, please email us an updated copy of resume to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.